When you register for Asset TV you need an email address with a password to sign in. You'll need to be signed in before you can watch any videos or check and download your CPD Statement. If you've forgotten your password you'll need to reset it using the methods provided below.
To reset your password there are 2 methods, but both require visiting Asset TV first.
1. Click 'My CPD' on the main menu.
2. When the sign in form loads, click 'Request new password'.
1. Click the 'Sign in' button in the top bar.
2. In the modal that pops up, click 'Sign in with your Email & Password'.
3. Then click 'Request new password'.
4. Complete the form that appears with your email address.
Both of the above methods will then take you to the 'Request New Password' screen.
Here you'll need to enter your email address in the box provided and press the 'E-mail new password' button.
An email will then be sent to your email address. Once it has been sent, follow the instructions given in the email. When you enter a new password, you will be taken to the User Account page where you will be able to type in you email address and password to sign in.
You will now be signed in to the website using your new password. Remember this password otherwise you'll have to go through this process all over again.